TSRJC CET Results 2016TS TET 2016 Results
KUPGCET Results 2016YVUCET Results 2016

Thursday, 7 April 2016

TS Degree Admission 2016
OU Degree Results 2016

TS DEECET Notification 2016 Online Application

Posted by Go Results1
TS DEECET Online Application for -2016 are invited from Candidates who intend to take admission into two years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EL.Ed) in Government District Institutes of Education & Training (DIETs) and Private Elementary Teacher Training Institutions in the State to be conducted by Dept.of School Education, Govt of TS on June 2016 in all 10 Districts of the state of Telangana State..

TS DEECET  Submission of  Online Application

The fee prescribed for appearing for DEECET is Rs 500/-.The Candidates can pay the fee through submit online application at the DEECET website tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in.

TS DEECET 2016 Date and Timings of DEECET

TS DEECET will be conducted on May 2016 in all 10 Districks of the State of TS. TS Deecet 2016 test will be conducted through online in 2 spells.

TS DEECET Submission of Application Online :

TS DEECET Details procedure for applying online is given in the information Bulletin.The Candidates can submit their applications through online from May to June first week 2016.
TS DEECET Examination Centers :
TS DEECET 2016 shall be conducted in all the 10 Districts of the TS State. Candidate can choose any District of his/her choice for online examination center.
Eligibility :
The Candidates should be of Indian Nationality.
The Candidate should have abtained a rank in TS DEECET -2016 and satisfy the eligibility criteria prescribed.
Candidates must be completed 17 years as on 01.09.2016. There is no upper age limit.
Educational :
The Candidate must have passed 10+2 during 2015-16 final Examinations or its equivalent are eligible aapear for the entrance test.
Candidate should have secured 50% of marks in aggregate in qualifying examination for appearing in the TS DEECET both A & B category seats.Physically challenged candidates shall however be 45% for both A & B category seats.
TS DEECET Subject wise allotment of seats
Mathsmatics - 25% of seats
Physical Science - 25% seats
Biological Science - 25% of seats
Social studies - 25% of seats.
TS DEECET Entrance Test 2016 :
TS DEECET 2016 of quetion paper consists 100 marks with objective questions.
Part - A - 60 Marks
Part - B - 40 Marks
Part A Paper
Teaching aptitude - 5 marks
General Knowledge - 5 Marks
English - 10 Marks
Telugu - 10 Marks
Maths - 10 Marks
General Science - 10 Marks
Social Studies - 10 Marks

Only 10th Standard
Part - B Paper
Maths,Physical Science, Bilogical Science, Social Studies any one of the following 40 marks.only intermediate level questions.
TS DEECET 2016 Rules of Reservation :
85% of seats will be reserved for the local candidates and remaining 15% of seats will be unreserved seats.
TS DEECET Reservations of seats for NCC/Scouts/Sports/Games/Physically Challenged persons/Defense personnel.
Important Dates
Date of Notification :
Payment of application fee  :
Submission of application through online :
Last Date of application :
Last Date of Receipt of filled in application :
Generation of Hall Tickets :

Click Here More Details
Click Here Apply Online

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.